My rates can vary depending on the type of matter. For some matters I offer fixed rates. For these reasons I find it is not useful to publish my rates on this website. Please contact me or my clerk to enquire about my rates.
2. Do you undertake pro bono work?
I do not accept pro bono work directly from members of the public. I do assist from time to time if a matter is referred to me by the Bar Association. Please contact the NSW Law Society or NSW Bar Association if you require pro bono assistance.
3. Can I contact you to find out whether you can help me?
Certainly. I am happy to be contacted by phone or e-mail for a brief conversation about whether I can assist in your matter.
4. Do you offer a fixed fee so I know exactly how much my own legal costs will be?
Yes, in certain cases I can offer a fixed fee, typically in local court summary matters or appeals to the district court.
5. Do you offer no win no fee?
No, this type of fee offer is usual to personal injury cases.
6. Do I need to get a solicitor before I see you or can you act for me directly?
In certain types of matters, typically local court summary matters or appeals to the district court, I am usually willing to act for you directly, without a solicitor. Otherwise, most other matters require an instructing solicitor.
7. Are you on the Legal Aid NSW or other panels?
Yes, I am on the Legal Aid NSW general criminal panel.